This 7 piece Klein Tools screwdriver set is a good place to start if you need a general selection of frequently used screwdrivers in the electrical, HVAC, or mechanical field. Experienced and professional users helped curate this tried and true quality set that includes 3", 4", and 6" shank lengths for Keystone, Cabinet, and Phillips Tips.
Screwdrivers Included in the Klein Tools 85076 Set:
- 1qty 4" shank with 1/4" Keystone-Tip (600-4)
- 1qty 6" shank with 5/16" Keystone-Tip (602-6)
- 1qty 3" shank with 3/16" Cabinet-Tip (601-3)
- 1qty 6" shank with 3/16" Cabinet-Tip (601-6)
- 1qty 4" shank with 1/4" Cabinet-Tip (605-4)
- 1qty 3" shank with No. 1 Phillips Tip (603-3)
- 1qty 4" shank with No. 2 Phillips Tip (603-4)
With Klein, Quality is Included
Each high quality screwdriver comes with internal flanges located inside the handle that provide a solid, twist-resistant blade anchor. The shafts are heat treated for durability with premium chrome-plated shanks for a smooth feel and corrosion resistant finish. They also include rubberized handles which are a necessity for getting a firm grip and applying adequate torque to screws.
Pick up this quality screwdriver set today!
Features of the Klein Tools Screwdriver Set
- General-purpose selection of the most frequently used screwdrivers.
- Includes: three cabinet-tip, two Phillips-tip and two keystone-tip styles.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.