The Plug-in Directional Coupler in the Milenium MGT3000-SE/U multitap gives you the flexibility to change the direction of the signal feed without having to re-splice a tap location.
By simply removing the baseplate and turning the plug-in directional coupler, you can change the design of our system without changing the multitaps. The flexibility of the Milenium MGT3000 serves to minimize your inventory expenses as the value of the tap can easily be changed by installing a different plug-in DC value.
The MGT3000 also saves installation time by eliminating the need to remove drops when making a system change. The feature saves labor dollars.
- MGT32xxSEU (Complete Tap) or MGT32xxSEP (Baseplate Only)
- xx can equal: 4, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29 db
- MGT34yySEU (Complete Tap) or MGT32yySEP (Baseplate Only)
- yy can equal: 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32 db
- MGT38zzSEU (Complete Tap) or MGT38zzSEP (Baseplate Only)
- zz can equal: 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 db