To support MSOs in the deployment of Fiber to the Premises (FTTP) networks, ARRIS offers a family of RFoG Optical Network Unit (R‐ONU) CPEs as part of complete end‐to‐end RFoG solutions.
The CP80x3U/5U/6U/8U SDU R‐ONUs are available with three bandwidth options: 5‐42 MHz return with 54‐1002 MHz forward, 5‐65 MHz return with 85‐1002 MHz forward, or 5‐85 MHz return with 102‐1002 MHz forward.
- Supports single‐subscriber applications while conforming to key elements of the SCTE174 RFoG Standard
- 1550/1610 nm or 1550/1310 nm optical channel plans supported
- 42/54 MHz, 65/85 MHz or 85/102 MHz splits available
- +19 dBmV RF output levels with optical automatic level control (ALC) maintains RF output levels over a wide range of optical inputs
- 10/1 GE PON (1577 nm) or 1GE PON (1490 nm) pass‐through and no PON pass‐through options
- DC power supported via RF port or dedicated power port (Power Inserter included)
- Power Supply Units must be ordered separately
Also available in an MDU Version.