Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s Quantum Type-QH201e-VS marks the new standard for FTTx/Handheld fusion splicers. This handheld splicer boasts the industry’s smallest footprint and fastest typical splice time.
It is also the first and ONLY to incorporate a fully navigational color touchscreen interface for maximum user friendliness; on-board training videos; remote software updates; and USB 24-7 remote maintenance capability. Other features include li-ion battery technology and an easy to use fiber holder system.
- Industry’s only high resolution, fully navigational, touchscreen monitor
- Industry’s smallest handheld footprint and fastest typical splice time
- Internal battery charging while splicing
- Dual bay external battery charger available
- Internet interface for remote maintenance & software upgrades
- Built-in help and maintenance videos
- Micro-SD ports for virtually unlimited data storage
- Automatic splice start, arc calibration and heater start
- Extended life electrodes standard
- Hard or soft transit case
- Easy to use fiber holder based system
- Lynx2 CustomFit® Splice-On Connector compatible
- RoHS Compliant
- 24-Hour Technical Support