Designed to rack mount computer equipment in accordance with EIA-STANDARD-310 within the footprint of a traditional raised floor access tile. The welded construction is designed to protect, organize & secure computer equipment.
Indoor Use Computer Room, Data Center, Internet Data Center, Server Farm, Colocation, Headend, POP.
- Frame 16 gauge welded construction, casters, levelers and bolt down provision, cable access top, bottom & rear w/grommet, powder coat textured finish grounding kit.
- Top Interchangeable 14.25”x4” cable access, perforated, optional solid, 550 CFM Fan, 320 CFM Fan.
- Mounting Uprights 12 gauge painted, square holes, EIA spacing w/bag of 50 M6 clip nuts & hdw., optional 10-32 clip & hdw.
- Front Door 16 gauge steel welded construction, flush mount slam latch w/lock, reversible hinge, perforated, optional solid, w/stiffner, Tempered Safety Glass Vented.
- Rear Door 18 gauge steel welded construction, flush mount slam latch w/lock, reversible hinge, perforated, optional solid w/stiffner.
- Side Panels 18 gauge steel welded construction, flush quick release fastener, security lock.