The ARRIS MDA100KA Multi-Dwelling Amplifier platform meets the needs of today’s expanding broadband communication networks. Designed for HFC network installations in apartment buildings, condominiums, and other multiple-dwelling housing units, this high-gain, compact indoor distribution amplifier is available with a bandwidth of up to 1003 MHz for improved system performance. To save space, technicians can easily wall-mount the MDA100KA amplifier using the housing’s external mounting brackets.
The single-output amplifier features variable attenuator and equalizer facilities for greater flexibility when adjusting the amplifier. The unit includes standard F-type input and output connector ports, as well as an active return path for use in today’s advanced networks. The MDA100KA also features a return path, three-state attenuator to help minimize cable modem output levels. The mains-powered MDA100KA amplifier includes a U.S. Style power cord.
• Enables high forward bandwidth up to 1003MHz
• Variable attenuator and equalizer controls for easy signal adjustments
• 5-42 MHz and 54-1003 MHz splits
• Typical Full Gain - 37 dB Forward and 27 dB Return
• Wall Mountable Housing
• IP54 Water/Dust Ingress Rating
• 15W Power Consumption
• Operating Temperature Range of -20 to +55 degrees Celsius