Finisar’s FTLX8573D3BTL Industrial Temperature 10Gb/s SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet links over multimode fiber. They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432, IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR/SW and 10G Fibre Channel 1200-Mx-SN-I.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The FTLX8573D3BTL is a “limiting module”, i.e., it employs a limiting receiver. Host board designers using an EDC PHY IC should follow the IC manufacturer’s recommended settings for interoperating the host-board EDC PHY with a limiting receiver SFP+ module.
The optical transceivers are compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Product Features of the FTLX8573D3BTL:
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Supports 9.95 to 10.5 Gb/s bit rates
- Power dissipation < 1W
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
- Industrial temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- Single 3.3Vpower supply
- Maximum link length of 400m on 4700 MHZ-km OM4 MMF
- Heated 850nm VCSEL laser
- Receiver limiting electrical interface
- Duplex LC connector
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions