MaxCell is the only flexible fabric innerduct system designed specifically for the network construction industry. The unique fabric construction allows MaxCell to conform to the shape of cables placed within, greatly reducing the wasted space associated with rigid innerduct.
Today's network owners and builders use MaxCell to increase their cable density by as much as 300%. Faced with the challenge of deploying new infrastructure while minimizing investment costs, using MaxCell will:
- • Reduce the number of conduits required for new network construction
- • Minimize the need for additional conduit in overlay applications
- • Enable incremental deployment to match system requirements
MaxCell helps you increase capacity, now let MaxSpace help you increase space!
MaxSpace is a no-dig conduit space recovery solution designed to safely remove rigid innerduct from around active fiber cables with little to no load on the cable and no interruption of service.
- • Recover space by removing rigid innerduct as cable is operating
- • Active cables protected in a split metal tube (cables see little to no load)
- • Extract innerduct that consumes most of the conduit space
- • Incumbent cables settle to the bottom of conduit
- • MaxCell can be placed as rigid innerduct is extracted for extra capacity
- • Split and chip the rigid innerduct for easy recycling and disposal
- • Install new cables when needed
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE PROJECT MAXSPACE AND MAXCELL FIT!
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS