The MaxCell® Group is proud to offer a “Detectable” version of MaxCell. All product lines, 1" - 4" (Single Cell, 2 Cell, 3 Cell and 4 Cell) are available with an 18 gauge solid copper core tracer wire inserted into the products.
Features & Advantages
- Reliable method for locating cables deployed in buried conduit
- Detectable with any industry standard toning equipment
- The wire is inserted into the edge of MaxCell, not in the cable pathways which provides advantages over separate/free-floating wires of detectable pull tapes:
- It's permanent and won't be removed once installed, as is the case with a detectable pull tape.
- It's protected so it avoids the damage to the wire during cable installation that commonly occurs over separate/free-floating wires or detectable pull tapes.
- It's easy to install.
- Detectable MaxCell doesn't require additional pull tapes for installation. And it won't entangle or impede cable installations, nor will it increase pulling tensions or friction on cables during installation.
- No special installation techniques will be required beyond standard MaxCell procedures and the wire will not adversely effect pulling tensions or the flexible nature of MaxCell.
- AWG: 18G TFN Solid Copper Core
- Nominal OD: 2mm
- Color: Green
- Max Voltage: 600C
- Insulation: .38mm Vinyl
- Ampacity: 6