MaxCell MaxWrap® is a new OSP fabric mesh solution that is applied around cable as it is pulled into conduit. MaxCell MaxWrap eliminates the need for a two-step cable pulling installation process, as with traditional construction, reducing installation time and stress on the cable. MaxCell MaxWrap® protects the installed cable in greenfield applications plus existing cable overlay applications.
- Designed for 2” and smaller duct applications
- Solves cabling issues for difficult conduit spans
- Reduces installation time by encompassing the cable as it is being installed in the duct/conduit Reduces time to market by utilizing existing ducts/pathways more efficiently
- Reduces pulling tension exerted on cable during installation
- Avoids delays associated with installing new duct in an overbuild application (boring, trenching, permitting, and right-of-way)
- Can be pulled over 2000 ft in occupied or empty conduit if standard bend restrictions are observed
- Tensile strength exceeds 1100 lbs
- Cut and abrasion-resistant
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lubrication is recommended to decrease friction during installation.
- MaxCell MaxWrap® Applicator required for installation.
- Designers/Installers should make every effort to conform to industry standards (BICSI best practices and ANSI standards) with regard to distances between any two pull points, number of bends while also adhering to the cable manufacturer's maximum pulling tension specifications. Assessment of conduit fill ratios recommended prior to any MaxCell MaxWrap® and cable installation.