Jumper in a box is an innovative packaging solution designed to fulfill your needs of organization, convenience, and efficiency. It includes a self-tracking inventory system and bold, color-coded part identification at a glance. Jumpers are available in a wide range of configurations.
Designed to streamline inventory management, Corning's Jumper in a Box (JIAB) solution is now available in two options: cardboard and data center-friendly corrugated plastic. Both JIAB options offer a stackable, standard-size box that contains up to 70 jumpers. All the core product information is clearly visible on the box, including part number, fiber mode, and jumper length.
- Cardboard and environmentally friendly corrugated plastic
- Easy pull-and-tear process to access individual jumpers
- Quick visual identification of correct jumper length and type
- Reduces risk of running out of product
- Less waste and less time required to unpack product
- Improves inventory management
- This solution can be used across application spaces including data center, central office, and headend sites
- Advanced technology results in unsurpassed product consistency and quality
- Quick and easy conversion from TIA-568 A-B polarity to a TIA-568 A-A polarity without exposing fibers or requiring tools
Contact us for full details and learn how it can save you valuable time, space, and money.