The low profile versions of the SPH10103 Signature Pedestal Housings feature Channell’s 600 Series HDC™ Heat Dissipation Covers and offer reduced height to meet broadband customer requirements. It features a smaller product profile without sacrificing or reducing protection or performance in the broadband electronic equipment installed. SPH Series housings provide a protective, aesthetically pleasing low profile design that is unaffected by severe temperatures. The Channell Self-Lock™ feature provides a secure, self-locking, tamper-proof housing for cable terminations and splices. Stakes and bracketry are protected with Thermoplastic Laminated Coating (TLC™), providing a corrosion resistant mounting system that requires no maintenance. The SPH Low Profile Enclosures are designed to house broadband passive equipment combinations, such as taps and splitters.
- Cover: 10” x 10” x 18” (254mm x 254mm x 457mm)
- Base: 11” x 9.5” x 15” (279mm x 241mm x 381mm)
- 600 Series HDC Covers with reduced heights.
- Self-Lock® self-latching covers with various lock head options.
- Complete 360º access working area.
- Universal bracketry provides a wide range of equipment mounting options.
- Mainframe brackets protected with Channell’s patented Thermoplastic Laminated Coating (TLC™).
- Base accommodates multiple ducts and conduits.
- Location strips for customized labeling and identification.
- Available in a wide assortment of colors to blend with surrounding environment.