Fast, consistent, and complete!
Consistently achieve high-performance results when deploying ultra-fast residential broadband over xDSL, G.fast, and FTTH. OneExpertTM helps field technicians fix problems right the first time, every time. A multi-touch, user- friendly interface and OneCheckTM automated tests ease complex tasks with clear pass/fail results. And, its future-proof modules ensure years of use supporting access and home networks.
Open, Modular Design OneExpert offers the advantages of integrated cloud-based applications, touch screen interfaces, smartphones, and tablets. OneExpert helps technicians perform more efficiently and fix problems faster while ensuring service providers can invest in a long-term, open platform. Modular hardware means the meter can be updated as technology is updated. Software can be upgraded and enhanced in the field, so no down-time for these changes.
Key Benefits and Features
- Modular platform scales for new WiFi, fiber, and xDSL technology including VDSL Profile 35b and G.fast
- OneCheck automates field tests and simplifies Copper and DSL results to consistently close jobs correctly
- One button OneCheck TDR auto identifies fault types and locations right away
- Prove the true customer experience with a standardized TrueSpeed™ test (RFC-6349)
- OneExpert™ app uses everyday mobile devices for remote control, data enhancements, and connectivity
- StrataSync™ cloud-enabled asset and test data management provides visibility for test results and completed tasks and keeps track of used instrument inventory