CableScout™, a trusted name in time domain reflectometry (TDR) with decades of experience, is now re-imagined and updated for the DOCSIS 3+ “hybrid” fiber/coax era.
The TV220E features a new sleek design and modern user interface with a full-color touchscreen and higher resolution for easy and accurate testing. The TDR engine offers lower noise and higher bandwidth tracing allowing you to see subtle faults on the cable missed by other TDRs. The range is extended through greater data capture plus the inclusion of longer “digital” pulses and the TestWizard with automatic event detector helps speed up common fault finding.
The multi-touch features of the touchscreen make routine tasks simpler and faster with pinch-to-zoom etc., while TV220E retains push buttons for straightforward control when working in the field. Sharing results is easy; you can take quick screenshots to send by mobile device or transfer saved results via USB drive.
- TestWizard automatic event detection and fault analysis with configurable thresholds
- Advanced analysis modes: Test, Intermittent Fault Mode, Saved Trace, Test vs. Saved, Test vs. Saved & Difference
- Modern UI for rapid, intuitive testing
- 7” full-color, bright backlit, touchscreen display
- Push-button controls allow for use with gloves and in dirty environments
- Compact, lightweight yet rugged design