The Tempo Communications Optical Power Meters (OPM510/520) are available in standard and high power versions for the Telco and MSO markets. Absolute and referenced power measurements ensure fast and accurate loss budget and insertion loss measurements. When placing tones on the fiber using a Tempo Communications source provides the optical power meter will definitively identify fiber optic cables.
The ruggedized IP54 compliant package provides test confidence when testing singlemode and multimode networks. See Models tab for options and available OPM Adapters.
- Standard and High Power Optical Power Meters
- Measure Optical Power (dB, dBm & mW)
- Accurate Insertion Loss Measurements
- Tone and Probe Fiber Networks at 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz
- Absolute or Referenced Optical Power Measurements
- InGaAs detector for Maximum Sensitivity
- Calibrated Wavelengths 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm & 1625nm
- SC, LC, FC and ST Interchangeable Bulkheads
- Ruggedized Package, IP54 compliant
- Compatible with Singlemode and Multimode Networks
- Auto Off or Continuous On Operation
- Battery or 120/240VAC Operation