The NETcat® Micro Wiring tester is a device that verifies twisted pair and coaxial cables. It uses high-speed digital technology to check wiring continuity and correct allocation of wire pairs. NETcat Micro, NC-100 Tests shielded twisted pair (STP), unshielded twisted pair (UTP), and coaxial cables.
- Detects shorts, opens, reversed polarity, crossed, and split pairs.
- Nested remote allows end-to-end testing of all wiring types.
- Simple testing of LAN wiring and phone lines.
- Warning of hazardous voltages.
- Detection of common wiring and connector errors.
- Tracing modes can be adjusted for high performance LAN cables
- Tests shielded twisted pair (STP), unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and coaxial cables
- TIA/EIA standard wiring pair verification for LAN
- USOC standard wiring verification for telephone
- Generates three distinct, selectable digital tone patterns for cable tracing and troubleshooting
- Complete set of connector types standard (telephone, LAN, and coax)
- Nested remote allows end-to-end testing of all wiring types
- Checks for reversed telephone wires