Quickly identifying faults accurately is essential for the busy cable technician: CableScout® 90 (CS90) offers a balanced mix of automation and manual testing that enables technicians to do their jobs right the first time.
The CS90 delivers the latest TDR technology in a small, lightweight and rugged design to provide unrivaled ease-of-use and coaxial cable testing performance. With the CS90, technicians will spend less time operating the TDR and more time repairing faults. Simply select the cable type to be tested and the CS90 does the rest. Pulse width, VP, gain, and vertical position are automatically selected and adjusted as you scan the cable.
Finding the fault could not be faster, just move the cursor to the fault and use the one-button zoom function to pinpoint its location. The CS90 employs optimized pulsing and sampling, coupled with advanced filtering and signal-processing techniques. You always have the cleanest possible waveform for the easiest event identification. Optionally, add the FastFind™ automatic fault locator software to quickly jump to the largest fault on the cable and document with ease in real-time.
- Large, Color, HiRes Backlit Display (Readable Outdoors in Bright Conditions)
- Splash, Dust, and Shock-Resistant Packaging
- Zero Dead Zone
- 1, 5 and 25 ns pulse widths standard
- Optional FastFind™ event detector
- Dedicated 75 Ω F Connector
- Intermittent Fault Location
- Context-Sensitive Help (Help Screens Available for All Functions)
- Small, Portable, Lightweight Package
- Internal Cable Types for Fast, Accurate Testing
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for 8+ hrs. of use
- Span View Window Shows Entire Cable & Navigation.
- Narrow Pulse Width Enables Near-End Fault ID