The TEMPO Communications TM-700 helps technicians install, service, and maintain voice services with ease. DSL compatible in both Monitor and Talk modes, the TM-700’s LCD screen makes reading polarity, voltage, current, and ringing frequencies easier than ever, and clearly shows speed dials and recent numbers for faster access.
The TM-700 features over-voltage and over-current detection for safer operation and also features an intercom mode, a built in toner for pair tracing, and DTMF detection and measurement for enhanced productivity. Use the built in loudspeaker or with a headset (included) for easy hands free operation.
The Tempo Communications TM-700 makes your job faster, safer, and easier.
- Designed for comfortable shoulder placement. Operate in either hand, clip onto the belt, or use hands free.
- Allows alerting and talking over a “dead” pair of wires.
- A built-in pair tracing toner is provided. The frequencies chosen are suitable for use with Greenlee probes, as well as any other probe that works in the audio range.
- Make many jobs hands free.
- Advanced silicone rubber keypad glows after exposure to light, aiding operation in low light conditions.
- LCD for easy dialing, programming, caller ID, voltage, current, ringing, and DTMF measurements
- Safe over voltage and over current protection
- Intercom for “dead-pair” talking
- SmartIntercom™ between Tele-Mate® Pros (including PE830); allows “ringing” the far end
- Tone generator for pair identification
- Luminescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad
- DSL line filter
- Super Impedance Amplifier to monitor lines without disrupting traffic