The Swift KF4A is a highly advanced, All-In-One active cladding alignment fusion splicer, designed to perform the major 5 functions systematically: stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and protecting. The Swift KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) of FTTx network applications. It eliminates fatal issues common with conventional mechanical connectors including low quality, weak durability and high maintenance costs. The Swift KF4A fusion splicer coupled with our fusion splice-on connectors provides customers the best ROI.
- Integrated 5 functions in one unit (stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing, protecting)
- The fusion splicer with All-In-One system provides the best workability onsite and also in a limited workspace
- No scratches on fiber by thermal stripping
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-on Connector (SOC) in accordance with the industry standards
- Ideal for Enterprise, Datacenter, Broadband and FTTH network applications
UCL Swift’s fusion splicers integrate thermal stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and protecting into one convenient unit, reducing installation time and improving connection reliability. The All-In-One system provides an excellent working platform for high productivity.