Customized, on-site field terminations and cable builds at exact lengths are now made possible with the next generation Lynx CustomFit® 2 Splice-On Connectors by Sumitomo. The Lynx2 is a fully integrative splice-on fiber optic connector enabling quick, easy, and reliable customized FTTx, outside-plant, and inside-plant permanent field terminations without the shorts, excess slack, and logistic delays of pre-terminated cables.
The splice-on connector is ideal also for central office, fiber hub/pedestal, and data center applications offering real-time flexibility for quick moves, adds, and changes, repairs, and restoration for minimal downtime. The latest design of the Lynx2 eliminates the crimping process and the use of high priced crimping tools.
The Lynx2 is compatible with all SC, LC, FC and ST style fiber optic connectors, and eliminates the necessity and costs of maintaining an inventory of splice trays and varying lengths of pre-terminated jumpers. Ease of use, elimination of hand polishing and index matching gels, consistent results, reliability, and unprecedented accuracy in connectivity make the Lynx2 the best choice in fiber termination.
- Achieve EXACT Lengths On-Site, without the Risk of Shorts & Slack of Preterminated Cables
- Fast & Easy Terminations, Eliminating Logistic Delays of Pre-Engineered Cables /Jumpers
- Cuts Time, Material, and Labor Costs Associated with Other Connectivity Methods
- Cross Compatible with all SC, LC, FC and ST Connectors
- Consistent & Reliable Results with Single-Mode and Multimode Fiber
- Low Insertion & Return Losses for Superior Signal Integrity
- Complete Connectorization in Less than 3 Minutes
- Compatible with Sumitomo Splicers and Other Brands
- Instant Splice Loss Feedback
- Meets Telcordia GR-326-CORE and GR-1081-CORE Compliance