The TEMPO Communications PE2003 Ground Fault Locator is based on the earth gradient principle. It will find the precise location of a path to ground fault in any buried wire or cable. Broken insulation, severed cable, and other buried cable faults with ground leakage can be easily and accurately located with the PE2003 Ground Fault Locator. With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage. Broken insulation, severed cable, and other buried cable faults with ground leakage can be easily and accurately located.
- Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified, indicating the need to replace instead of repair.
- Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types.
- Includes a rechargable transmitter, reciever, A-frame, ground stake, 120 V charger and a 12V DC (cigarette lighter) adapter.
- Battery operated: (1) 12V and (1) 9V battery included.
- Molded carryingcase included.
- 1-year limited warranty.