The OFL100 OTDR enables the front-line fiber technician to quickly locate loss events in the last mile of the FTTx network. The convenient touchscreen provides an intuitive interface for even newly provisioned technicians making it simple to locate loss events such as cut fibers, contaminated or damaged connectors, and excessively bent fibers.
The Auto Mode allows for the technician to initiate a measurement without adjusting any test parameters. The Expert OTDR Mode provides access to all features that the savvy OTDR technician demands so they can refine measurement parameters enabling them to troubleshoot the most demanding faults.
Results can be displayed using a traditional OTDR trace or linear map with user-selectable Pass/Fail analysis. All events are measured, annotated, saved, and exported as an industry-standard SOR file that is compliant with GR196 Telcordia standards. The SOR file can be imported into the Trace Viewing program where analysis can be performed, and test results can be saved as a PDF report.
- Easy to use one button test function. Start measurements with the push of one button.
- Autotest automatically sets test parameters for optimum test results.
- The graphical touchscreen interface is easy to read, even in high ambient light conditions.
- 128,000 data points provide high accuracy results.
- Measure lengths and fiber defects to quickly locate faults.
- Link Viewer annotates the entire fiber link in an easy to interpret Pass/Fail format.
- Cable acceptance reports generate customized reports that include trace signature and fiber events.
- Long-life battery so you can work longer without recharging - up to 12-hour shift capable.