Portable Work Tables for Fiber Splicing and Cable Termination. The CableTable™ is the perfect, portable work table for use by any type of Field Service or IT Technician.
All CableTables offer the following features:
- Matte black work top
- High strength, low weight steel tube construction
- Rounded corner design
- High quality "powder coat" finish
- Set up or take down in seconds in the field
- Durable design for years of service
Most often used as a fiber splicing table, the CableTable is great for all types of field techs and IT professionals. These portable folding work tables are designed by and for outside plant technicians to provide the perfect work surface for fiber optic splicing and cable termination in the field or in the datacenter.
Available in three different sizes with several available accessories to optimize your work efficiency.
- 22"x28" Matte black work surface
- Hook and loop cable control strip
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Folded thickness 2-3/4"
- 28" work height. Optional Leg Extensions deliver 29" or 36" work height
- Corner mounting points allow for additional accessories or the use of Grounding Rods as alternative legs.
*CableTables shown with optional CL-100 light and CL-200 magnifier, sold separately.