The Megger® TDR2000/3, TDR2010 and TDR2050 are state of the art, dual channel, high resolution, compact Time Domain Reflectometers with a color screen for locating faults on paired metallic cables.
All TDRs in this series have a minimum resolution of 0.1 m / 0.3 ft and a 20 km / 65 kft maximum range depending on the velocityfactor selected and the cable type.
Various output impedances are available (TDR2000/3 and 2010: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 ohm + AUTO. TDR2050: 25, 50, 75, 100,140 ohm + AUTO) and an auto impedance matching feature. The velocity factor can be set between 0.2 and 0.99 to meet any cable requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The TDR2000 series have a large, high resolution, colour, WVGA display with easy set up features. Directional control buttons, together with soft keys, provide intuitive and easy operation for the user.
- An AUTO selection option ensures that the most effective parameters are selected depending on the range required, aiding rapid diagnosis of the TDR trace. The ability to manually override the
- auto function allows fine tuning to enable identification of hard to determine faults.
- Dual trace and dual cursor capabilities allow full flexibility, giving the operator full control and instant indication of distance between two points.
- A trace comparison feature also allows close examination between trace conditions. Extra high resolution together with a white-light backlight, user definable colour schemes give the graphical display a
- vibrance, aiding the user in identifying key events on the trace.