The MaxTester 720C (MAX-720C) provides first-time-right fiber characterization thanks to its short dead zones and effective dynamic range. This compact quad unit is optimized for singlemode and multimode field testing for data centers, private/enterprise networks, FTTA and fronthaul deployments.
The MAX-720C includes a power meter, a visual fault locator, Wi-Fi connectivity and high-resolution inspection capabilities, making the unit a complete and an integrated contractor tool.
The MAX-720C Advantage
- 7-inch outdoor-enhanced touchscreen and tablet-inspired versatility
- Accurately pinpoint faulty connectors or fiber breaks on short spans thanks to optimized multimode performances
- Fully featured and integrated field test solution
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen–the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode and 29 dB in multimode
- Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
- Rugged design built for the outside plant