The MAX-FIP features the largest screen in the industry, providing the highest magnification level for precise viewing of even the smallest defects on fiber endfaces.
Its tablet-inspired design featuring an icon-based GUI makes it easy to navigate and toggle between the different applications (Inspection, Connector Analysis, Power Measurement and VFL troubleshooting).
Its bright, 7-inch touchscreen ensures fast and easy operation of the instrument even in the brightest daylight, in turn eliminating eye fatigue associated with prolonged connector inspection (typically experienced during full-day fiber-patch panel-certification routines).
- Bright, 7 inch touchscreen display
- Highest magnification level in the industry
- Fast and reliable IEC or custom standards certification through on-board connector endface analysis
- Automatic fiber-image centering reducing test time and unnecessary manipulations
- Power meter and visual-fault-locator (VFL) options
- Full-day, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Re-engineered, rugged probe design with ergonomic access to all controls