Lynx2-PLUS CustomFit Splice-On Connectors maintain all of the quality standards of the Lynx2 while incorporating an enhanced installation procedure, smaller overall completed connector design, and improved packaging.
With the Lynx2-PLUS, termination time for 2 and 3 mm cord applications has been reduced by half for complete connectorization in approximately 2 minutes. The new connectors no longer require furcation tubing for 2 and 3mm applications, resulting in shorter, more aesthetic connectors. The finished product mirrors factory pre-terminated jumpers, trunks, harnesses and/or arrays
The new 4ct. packaging improves efficiency with faster package entry, easier component access, and streamlined assembly process. Customized, on-site real-time field terminations and cable builds at exact lengths are now made possible, enabling quick, easy, and reliable customized permanent field terminations without the shorts, excess slack, and logistic delays of pre-terminated cables.
Compatible with all SC, LC, FC and ST style fiber optic connectors, Lynx2-PLUS offers revolutionary on-site real-time flexibility for quick MACs, repairs, and restorations for minimal downtime, while eliminating crimping tools, gels, splice trays, and the inventory of varying length of pre-terminated jumpers.
- Improved design for high density applications
- New 2 minute approximate connectorization for 2 and 3mm cord; (250 & 900μm in 96 seconds or less)
- Achieve EXACT lengths on-site, without the risk of shorts & slack of pre-terminated cables
- Eliminates logistic delays of pre-engineered cables/jumpers
- Less time, material, and labor costs than other connectivity methods
- Cross compatible with all SC, LC, FC and ST connectors
- Consistent & reliable results with single-mode and multimode fiber
- Low insertion & return losses for superior signal integrity
- Compatible with Sumitomo Splicers and other brands
- Instant splice loss feedback
- Meets Telcordia GR-326-CORE and GR-1081-CORE Compliance