The weak point of other fusion splice-on connectors occurs when the shock absorber of the stop ring is sleeved by heat shrink after fusion splicing. Typically, if the ferrule fiber, primary fiber, and the ferrule take a load toward the primary fiber, the fiber can be bent as shown in the diagrams below – possibly causing a disconnection of the fiber. To resolve this problem, the UCL Swift fiber optic splice-on connectors, such as the LC Splice-On Connector, uses the ferrule to disperse this transformation and prevent fiber optic disconnect.
- In accordance with IEC61754-20, TIA/EIA604-10-A
- Corresponding Telcordia GR-326-core
- Enhanced high quality with improved optical features (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Enhanced & improved high tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Satisfy Vertical Burning test, materials compliant with UL94V-0
- Housing Color: SM-UPC (Blue), SM-APC (Green), MM (Beige)
- Medium and long-range optical transmission circuit, LAN, CATV, FA, OA
- PC transmission system, measuring tools, etc.
- FTTx Network