The FO-VFL Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator is a slim pen style 650 nm red visible laser diode fault locator for single and multimode fiber.
Designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing, and continuity checking in an optical network, during, and after installation, it detects fiber breaks, fiber leaks, stress points and faulty connectors.
It also features a universal connector accepting any optical connector style with 2.5 mm ferrule such as FC, SC, ST, E2000, and APC
- LED indicates function status, such as ON and OFF of laser, continuous laser mode, pulse laser mode, and low battery
- Includes two 1.5V AAA batteries, cushioned vinyl carrying case, lense cap, and instruction sheet
- Additional power button prevents accidentally activating the laser and draining the batteries
- Average laser life is approximately 3000 hours
- Length: 6.63 in (170.00 mm)
- Weight: 3.08 ounces (88.0g)