The Fluke 434 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer can monetize the cost of energy waste due to poor power quality and is ideal for characterizing power quality, conducting load studies and capturing hard-to-find voltage events over a user-defined period of time. The Fluke 434 II Energy Analyzer is the ideal tool for advanced energy logging and energy monetization, identifying the most energy-wasteful areas of your facility.
With its energy logging capabilities and the Energy Loss Calculator function, the 434 II measures the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality issues in real dollars. Add basic power quality measurements to the package and you’ve got yourself one powerful troubleshooting tool
- Energy Monetization – Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy Assessment – Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Frontline Troubleshooting – Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Predictive Maintenance – Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.