FlexScan OTDRs enable both novice and expert technicians to quickly and reliably troubleshoot optical networks or fully characterise newly installed or repaired networks. Using FlexScan’s innovative SmartAuto mode, multi-pulse OTDR scans quickly and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the characterised network is displayed using FlexScan’s intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view.
- Rugged & pocket-sized; Weighs less than 1 pound! (0.4 kg)
- Fast, accurate network characterisation or fault location
- Easy-to-understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
- Single, dual, triple wavelength OTDRs for point-to-point and PON testing
FlexScan automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation, improving efficiency and reducing the cost of test. Results may be stored internally or externally. Internally stored results are easily accessed via USB.
With optional connector inspection, integrated source, power meter and VFL, FlexScan offers an all-in one solution, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and resolve optical network issues.
Designed for field use, FlexScan is robust, rugged, lightweight, powerful and flexible.
- PON or point-to-point network verification and troubleshooting
- Fast, accurate single-mode fibre fault location using OTDR and VFL
- Single-mode optical network characterisation using OTDR
- Single-mode loss testing using integrated source and power meter