When you outsource your fiber testing, you want to be certain that the technician will apply the best practices and properly certify every connector. Neglecting to do so, at this critical step, will lead to serious, time-consuming problems.
The FIP-400B Series is the result of years of fiber-inspection experience in the field. Its patent-pending, re-engineered design was developed from actual, end-user feedback for the purpose of optimizing and speeding up the inspection process.
The automatic fiber image centering function cuts inspection time in half because it automatically detects the fiber endface and instantly centers the image. The user simply has to focus and capture. This is especially handy when inspecting patch panels and hard-to-reach connectors. It also ensures that users will not miss defects in the critical zones of the connectors.
- Automatic, fiber image-centering function reduces test time and unnecessary manipulations
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards) via ConnectorMax2
- Optimal digital image quality with three levels of magnification
- Re-engineered, rugged design with ergonomic access to all controls
- Pass/fail LED indicator for immediate diagnosis of connector clean lines