USB autofocus probe for easy connector inspection
Many modern network issues can be traced to contaminated or damaged fiber optic connector end-faces. Lightel’s DI inspection probe series provides ergonomic, easy-to-use, and versatile inspection of the end faces for fiber optic male and female, single and multi-channel connectors.
The DI-2000 features rapid one-touch autofocus. Its visual indicator LED will change from red to green when focus is achieved, facilitating connector inspection, especially useful in high-density racks. In addition, since technicians must sometimes work in wiring closets or data centers with poor illumination, the unit comes equipped with a built-in flashlight. With its easily accessible capture button, capturing and saving images to your PC and other devices is simple. Like all of our DI Series scopes, the DI-2000 can use any of Lightel’s more than 120 inspection tips.
The DI-2000 package includes four UPC tips, free ConnectorView (standard) software for image display, auto-centering, image capture and digital zoom, and a convenient carrying case. Our optional ConnectorView Plus software can provide pass/fail analysis on a Windows tablet or PC. WiFi connectivity to tablets and smart phones is also available using our optional DI-1000-WIFI adapter.
- One-touch autofocus
- Compatible with more than 120 inspection tips
- Single-mode and multimode connectors
- Capture and save endface images to PC with the push of a button
- Green LED indicates when image focus achieved
- Built-in flashlight for use in dark conditions
- Four UPC tips, ConnectorView software, and a carrying case included
- Optional WiFi connectivity
- Optional pass/fail software