The DSR-7403 is ARRIS’s next generation commercial satellite receiver/transcoder platform engineered for cost-effective high density transcoding. Support for MPEG-4 to MPEG-2 transcoding combined with DVB-S2 demodulation enables full compatibility with next generation satellite distribution networks. The flexibilty offered by 2 active RF tuners with retune capability simplifies satellite network design and permits trouble-free network modifications.
Packaged in a one RU chassis, the density of the DSR-7403 creates both headend rack space and power consumption savings compared to traditional transcoding receivers. The DSR-7403 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as dual GigE and ASI that enable seamless connections to headend equipment.
- Provides up to 3 transcoded output services
- Passthrough of input video services
- MPEG-4 to MPEG-2 transcoding
- 4 RF inputs (L-Band)
- Simultaneously receives transport streams from up to 2 satellite transponders
- Dual GigE outputs
- Front panel confidence monitor
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control