The DSR-4440 Integrated Receiver/Decoder from Motorola brings revolutionary technology advances from a recognized leader in satellite program delivery.
The DSR-4440 decodes MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 services and delivers outstanding video and audio performance. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19” relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space. The Motorola DSR-4440 comes equipped with industry standard output interfaces such as Gig-E and dual ASI outputs that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-4440 supports both DVB-S QPSK and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK.
- Stackable 1RU chassis design
- 2 RF Inputs (L-Band)
- ASI input
- Multi-format MPEG-2/4 HD/SD processing
- Advanced Modulation support with DVB-S QPSK, and DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK
- DigiCipher II conditional access control
- Dolby® Digital audio processing
- VBI reinsertion for closed caption
- Quick disconnect terminals for easy installation
- DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
- Dual ASI and Gig-E transport outputs
- Composite video and dedicated video diagnostics outputs
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control