The XDS-AMR AM/FM/HD Audio Monitoring Receiver allows users to remotely monitor four AM/FM/HD signals simultaneously. Users can remotely listen to live audio streams through the Internet. The unit has a 128 GB solid-state drive (SSD) & can record & archive the audio for over six months per signal. It can also transfer the recorded content to a configured cloud server. Through its web interface, users can request snippets of recorded audio (air checks) to listen to & verify that content was aired. The XDS-AMR can detect silence & poor signal conditions & send email & SNMP alarms. It can also be centrally managed by the XDSv7 Content & Network Management System to provide off-air play verification & spots or programs using ATX’s watermarking technology.
- Monitor and record 4 AM, FM & HD tuners or Audio Inputs
- HD radio compatible
- 128 GB of solid-state storage
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet port
- DHCP, HTTP, FTP, TELNET, SSH, SMTP & SNMP
- Encodes & records tuned audio in MP3 format
- Records content on its local storage for up to six months per station
- Can send recorded content via FTP to multiple cloud locations
- Live audio monitoring via web interface
- Adjustable silence detector that can be configured to send email alerts
- Detects XDSv7 watermarks to identify commercials or other content
- Local web page control or remote control via XDSv7
- In-field firmware upgradable
- Silence Alarms
- Low Signal Alarms
- Commercial Air Verfication
- Air Checks in a single box without a PC or additional hardware.
- Remotely monitor and troubleshooting.
- 24/7 archive of audio.
REQUEST A DEMO