W.B. Walton Enterprises Inc. (Also known as Walton De-ice) designs and manufactures the broadest line of equipment available for preventing the accumulation of snow and/or ice on satellite earth station antennas.
The original De-Ice products designed by W.B. Walton Enterprises includes a behind the antenna plenum (enclosure) which is heated with hot air. These systems for antennas ranging in size from 3.2-meter to 32-meters in diameter. While there have been some product refinements over the years, to make these systems more efficient, and easier to install,the same basic concept is still in use today. Walton De-ice offers several options for heating including, gas heaters with their economical operation advantages or the low maintenance Stainless Steel Electric Heaters.
- Unique hot air enclosure (Plenum) design mounts behind antennas - from 5 to 32 meters.
- Most reliable and economical system on the market.
- Uniform surface heating minimmizes distortion losses - unlike electric pad or heat tape anti-ice systems.
- Electric, natural gas, or liquid propane heater options to best fit your needs.
- Field-proven Ka-band electric and gas systems.
- Automatic heat and moisture monitoring and control system.