ENGINEERED FOR RELIABILITY, SIMPLICITY AND DURABILITY
1. Typical usage: Antenna size up to 10' (3.0M) for transmit and receive.
2. Dropped leg to accommodate microwave antennas and low elevation angles.
3. Hot dip galvanized for superior protection.
4. Sets up easily and quickly.
5. Drop shipped direct to installers.
Non-Penetrating or Penetrating flat roof antenna supporting system.
1. Handles up to a 10' (3.0M) antenna.
2. Ku & C band - transmit and receive.
3. Pad areas - 8.3, 16.7, 25.0 and 33.3 sq.ft.
a. 1'4" x 6' = 10.30' x 10.30' = 106.09 sq.ft.
b. 2'8" x 6' = 12.97' x 12.97' = 168.22 sq.ft.
c. 4' x 6' = 15.64' x 15.64' = 244.61 sq.ft.
d. 5'4" x 6' = 18.30' x 18.30' = 334.89 sq.ft.
Finish - Hot dip galvanized
Mast Diameter - as required
Mast Height - as required
The mount if needed can be equipped with a leveling device.
Ballast required will be recommended based on antenna diameter, type and survival requirements.
It is the customer’s responsibility to see that all applicable codes are satisfied. It is suggested that a structural engineer review the application of this product.
An engineering report is available to assist with determining the proper amount of ballast.
A pad can be supplied to isolate the mount from the roof surface.
Under extreme wind conditions the mount should be tethered with cable.
Our mounts are used to support satellite dishes ranging from 18” DSS up to 6 meter antennas.
Baird mounts have also been used to support:
•Cameras (weather,news, surveillance..)
•Off-air antennas (vhf,uhf….)
Also contact SEG for Baird custom mounts, in ground poles, mast adapters, penetrating mounts, ridgemount – non penetrating mounts and other custom fabricated mounts for your communications systems.