UHP is the established leader for the high-performance satellite networks. Our new UHP-231 router with additional processing power allows to reduce the bandwidth consumption and improve the user experience with help of intelligent optimization and acceleration value-added software. UHP-231 is based on a new advanced hardware platform and is backward compatible with the previous generations of UHP routers. It comprises multichannel DVB and MF TDMA demodulators, a universal SCPC/ TDMA modulator, a powerful IP router and a multipurpose embedded computer. The primary application of UHP-231 router is in 2G/3G/LTE Cellular Backhaul. This satelliterouter is also a good fit for M2M networks, where theembedded computer can perform additional tasks to collect and process data using a customized software.
- World’s fastest VSAT router with aggregate throughput up to 450 Mbps, powerful UHP-RTOS
- Two independent DVB demodulators with software-switchable IF inputs and rate up to 65 Msps
- Enhanced DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK modulations with 5% or 20% roll-off
- One MF-TDMA demodulator with innovative protocol and proven efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation (ACM) in forward/return channels, including SCPC/TDMA modes
- Various modes of operation and topologies: SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- Made for HTS VSAT with support of multiple beams, bands, traffic balancing
- Superior IP router productivity up to 190 000 PPS and rich set of supported protocols
- Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode with IPV6 transport
- Embedded computer for advanced data processing with backhaul optimization, traffic acceleration
- Optional 2G/3G/LTE backhaul optimization, GTP decoding, TCP acceleration, payload compression
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms for TDMA mode of operations
- 1:1 automatic redundancy without external controllers or M:N Smart Redundancy
The UHP-231 single-box intelligent router supports various network topologies, including SCPC links, TDM/SCPC, TDM/TDMA Star, TDM/TDMA Mesh and Hubless TDMA networks.
Multiple demodulators allow simultaneous reception of two TDM or SCPC carriers and group of TDMA mesh carriers from two distinct satellite beams or from two antennas. Universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode, thus assuring highdata throughout and efficiency.
UHP-231 router is supplied in a compact 1U chassis for installation in a standard 19 inch rack. Built-in AC power supply with high power rating and 10 MHz frequency reference ensure reliable operation of the router itself and of the outdoor RF equipment from multiple vendors. Low power consumption, optional DC power input, and uniquely fast start on power up facilitate use of alternative power sources, such as solar batteries