UHP-220 Outdoor Satellite Router is based on a new advanced hardware platform and is backward compatible with previous generations of UHP routers. It comprises multi-channel DVB and MF TDMA demodulators, a universal SCPC/TDMA modulator and a powerful IP router. The primary application of UHP-220 is complex remote SCPC, TDM/TDMA, or Hubless TDMA terminal with high throughput and multi-mode operation. This universal satellite router can also be used as a compact outdoor TDM/TDMA Hub.
- Rugged, weatherproof, IP67-class design with wide- range operating temperatures
- World’s fastest VSAT router with aggregate throughput up to 450 Mbps, powerful UHP-RTOS
- Two independent DVB demodulators with software-switchable IF inputs and rate up to 65 Msps
- Enhanced DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK modulations with 5% or 20% roll-off
- One MF-TDMA demodulator with innovative protocol and proven efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation (ACM) in forward/return channels, including SCPC/TDMA modes
- Various modes of operation and topologies: SCPC, TDM/ TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- HTS-ready VSAT with support of multiple beams, bands, satellites reception with traffic balancing
- Superior IP router productivity up to 226’000 pps and rich set of supported protocols, QoS
- Support of Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode with IPV6 transport
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms for TDMA mode of operations
- Low power consumption allows using satellite terminals with alternative power sources
- Compatible with majority of C, Ku and Ka-band RF Systems, supplies power and reference signals
Innovative algorithms for network access, resource allocation and data encapsulation as well as advanced modulation and coding, implemented in the UHP routers, ensure efficient utilization of satellite resource.
Multiple demodulators allow simultaneous reception of two TDM or SCPC carriers and group of TDMA mesh carriers. Universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode, thus assuring high data throughout and efficiency.
Rugged weatherproof satellite router UHP-220 is designed for outdoor installation, for example, directly on the antenna. IP67 compliant enclosure guarantees quick start and operating performance over a wide range of temperatures and a harsh environment. Possible customization of the LAN and power supply connectors in accordance with specific customer’s requirements.