IBUC 2e Ku-Band Intelligent Block Upconverter - 8Watt
Low energy consumption for use with Modems equipped with limited capacity BUC power supplies. DC power supplied via IFL coax.
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB.
Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range
IBUC 2e offers significant benefits:
- High performance in a compact, cost effective package
- Simple design and installation
- Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC 2e comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC functions that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.
|4 Watt BUC
|8 Watt BUC
|12 Watt BUC
|16 Watt BUC