The Diamond “E” Cable Lashing Clamp is the standard in the CATV industry. The “E” Cable Lashing Clamp is essentially the same as Diamond’s D-type clamp, except the clamping plates are of one piece design for fast installation.
The 1/4” diameter stud bolt is made of high tensile strength steel. The stud has a square shoulder at midpoint which mates with a square hole in the clamping plate. This prevents rotation of the bolt during final tightening of the clamp to the messenger strand prior to retaining the tension of the cable lashing wire.
Belden 26-09020 Diamond E Lashing Cable Clamp Features
- One piece design for fast installation.
- Large diameter, heavy-duty steel washers assure permanent attachment of the lashing wire.
- The clamp is manufactured so the square shank of the stud fits a square hole in the clamping plate to prevent rotation when the nut is tightened.
- R.E.A. accepted
- U.S. Patent NO. 3,177,542
Two large diameter heavy duty washers are provided to assure permanent attachment of the terminated lashing wire. All parts are corrosion resistant due to Diamond’s quality mechanical galvanizing process.
Belden 26-09020 Lashing Cable Clamp Specifications
- Tensile Strength: 2,500 pounds
- Clamping Range: 1/4" -7/16"
- Material: Galvanized Steel