The XDS-PRO4R digital audio receiver allows radio stations to receive audio broadcasts from distributed satellite or IP networks for live broadcasting or storage for later play-out. The unit provides targeted advertising capabilities, allowing radio networks to play localized ads and other content relevant to a specific location. In addition, to copy splitting, the cost-effective XDS-PRO4R supports audio insertion and digital live recording with playback to delay time zone feeds. It also has advanced station automation interfaces via IP, RS-232, relay closures, OPTOs and commands to seamlessly interface with automation systems. Finally, its advanced scheduling capabilities allow networks and stations to automatically switch between live and pre-recorded channels and programs.
ATX XDS-PRO4R Digital Media Receiver Features
- For satellite or streaming networks
- Remote control via Xpress or XDS
- Record and insertion of media
- Four PAD output ports for RDS
- Four balanced analog outputs
- Four digital AES/EBU outputs
- Store and forward file delivery
- Receives live IP streams
ATX XDS-PRO4R Digital Media Receiver Specifications
- Control Interfaces Network Management: Via Satellite or TCP/ IP
- Control Interfaces Web: HTTP, Telnet on 10/100BaseT RJ45
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12"
- Input Voltage: 90 VAC to 240 VAC
- IP Interfaces Lan: 10/100BaseT RJ45
- Mounting: 2RU, 19" Rack Mount
- Power Consumption: 150W Max.
- RF Input Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
- RF Input Carrier Level: -20 dBm to -60 dBm
- RF Input Connector: F-type Female
- RF Input Impedance: 75
- RF Input INB DC Power: +18VDC @ 500mA
- RF Input Modulation: QPSK (DVB-S) / 8PSK (DVB-S2)