The COYOTE® In-Line RUNT Closure has the versatility and features that make it a perfect choice for distribution and FTTP networks. The compact size allows the closure to be installed into pedestals and small hand holes, keeping your installation costs down. High drop capacity and the capability to be converted to a terminal closure will allow room for expansion long after the initial installation.
The COYOTE In-Line RUNT Closure is tested in accordance with the demanding requirements of Telcordia GR-771-CORE for all aerial, buried and underground environments. Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 procedures and is backed by the experience and field support that PLP has been noted for since 1947.
- Compact Size: 17.5” L x 10” W x 3.5” H (44 cm x 25 cm x 9 cm)
- High drop capacity
- 4 entry ports, each accept 1-1/4” maximum cable diameter
- Hermetically sealed, free breathing, express and flame retardant configurations available
- Quick and easy assembly - no special tools required
- Simple-to-use Grommet sealing system
- Hinged cover reduces number of parts required upon re-entry
- Internal organizer manages buffer tube or ribbon cable
- Integrated air valve to test assembly seal
- Convertible to a COYOTE Terminal Closure with available cover kits
- Full line of mounting hardware available
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771-CORE