The 1RU Fiber Termination Patch/Splice Panel from AFL is designed for use as a rack mount interconnect point where termination and connectivity of up to 36 fibers is desired.
The panel design is based on a 1 rack unit height and is provisioned with three LGX 118 compatible mounting positions that can accommodate adapter plates, XFM optical cassettes, passive optical modules or any combination therein.
Standard panels are available empty for complete field configuration, half-loaded with adapter plates for field termination and cable assembly installation, or stubbed with a factory-installed cable assembly of a user specified length.
- Fits comfortably into new and existing interconnect, cross-connect, customer premise, and co-location environments
- Most common connector styles and types available
- Compatible with industry standard equipment frames
- Modular design
- Slide-out tray with relief cut-outs for simplified connector access
- Optional splice tray kit for on site conversion to patch and splice panel
- Optional front door key lock for heightened protection of internal components
- Aluminum Construction per ASTMB209
- Durable textured powder coat finish available in black or white
- Universal 19/23” EIA/TIA rack compatibility
- Standard Density: Up to 18 Fiber, High Density: Up to 36 Fiber
- LGX 118 Compatible
Standard cable stub location is right rear exiting upward.