The Chameleon headend platform is designed with all current and future applications in mind, and is therefore superbly suited for the transition from the analog to the digital environment. One of the Chameleon platform’s most advantageous features is its unique flexibility, which allows you to change functionality by the click of a button.
- Utilize a modular solution with this flexible platform that allows operators to customize module configuration per application and perform various functions within 1RU.
- Save rack space, power and cooling costs - consolidate multiple functions and replace racks of legacy end-of-life or end-of-support headend equipment with one sophisticated platform.
- Extensible license options - the Chameleon's license options enable flexible configuration for inputs and outputs, with options for FEC, multiplexing, encryption and decryption.
- Navigate a user-friendly UI - easily configure and manager the Chameleon from any device with user-friendly web UI. Remote control via web interface, SNMP monitoring and control.
- Experience professional support with reliable 24/7 operation thanks to quality WISI engineering and strong North American technical support.