QTM (QAM Transcoder Module) accepts one input in QPSK or 8PSK format, and delivers one output in QAM format in the 54-864
The available models are:
• QTM-HD - accepts one input in QPSK or 8PSK format, and delivers on output in QAM 256 mode.
• QTM-HD PLUS - the same as QTM-HD, but capable of QAM 512/1024 modes.
• QTM-HD-NPU - the same as QTM-HD, but with a “Null Packet” feature that allows adding/removing null packets to/from the input stream.
• Supports the 8PSK modulation typically used for High-Definition TV programming
• Supports ITU-T J.83 Annex A and Annex B standards (QAM 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, and 1024)
• Compact design allows for deployment of 8 transcoders, and power & control module, in 3RU rack space
• Optional Headend Web Server allows for remote monitoring and control of each transcoder
• Optional Standby Power Supply allows for uninterrupted service in the unlikely event of a primary power supply failure