********GREAT LOW PRICES ON EXCESS INVENTORY*********
Harmonic’s ProView 7000 is the world’s first single rack unit (1-RU) scalable receiver, DVB descrambler, multiformat video decoder and MPEG stream processor. The ProView 7000 is the perfect fit for digital turnaround processing, full transport stream descrambling and decoding applications.
Harnessing a flexible and modular design, the ProView 7000 cost-effectively addresses the vast spectrum of content reception applications, from single channel decoding to descrambling and re-multiplexing of multiple transport streams.
Leapfrogging best-in-class professional receivers, with an advanced and dense multi-channel descrambler, the ProView 7000 enables the deployment of or migration to an all-IP headend solution, and powers the launch of new added-value services such as HD.
The Harmonic ProView 7000 features broadcast quality Standard Definition and High Definition, MPEG-2 and AVC video decoders, engineered for distribution and contribution applications. The flexible hardware design can be easily reconfigured by a firmware upgrade, enabling seamless adaptation to new inbound video formats and codecs such as the transition from SD MPEG-2 to HD AVC.
The ProView 7000 supports a rich set of input options ranging from DVB-S/S2 to IP and DVB-ASI, allowing it to mesh with any headend architecture and enabling support for advanced content delivery redundancy schemes, such as primary satellite and backup IP network feeds.
• Variety of inputs including multiple DVB-S/S2, ASI and IP inputs
• Two independent ASI outputs
• Dual IP outputs with 1+1 redundancy support
• Two integrated DVB common interfaces allow descrambling of two full transport streams
• Single channel decoder in 1-RU
• MPEG-4 AVC/MPEG-2 SD/HD decoding
• MPEG-1 Layer II (Musicam), Dolby Digital (AC-3), and AAC Audio decoding
• HD-SDI, SD-SDI, HDMI and analog video outputs
• Any to any re-multiplexing capabilities
• Regeneration of PSI/SI and MPEG tables
• Graphical user interface provides easy drag-and-drop management
• SNMP configuration and monitoring