EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START STREAMING
The 200E series Encoder is pre-configured out of the box – all you need is a power outlet, ethernet
cable/internet, and any device with a web-browser. Use free social media platforms such as Youtube,
Facebook Live, Twitch, or any RTMP destination on the internet.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The included Sencore C10 camera supports up to 1080p video and sends a live HDMI signal into the Encoder.
The Impulse 200E converts the live HDMI into an industry standard RTMP(S)signal suitable for transmission
over the internet. Everything you need to get started including the tripod, memory cards, and cables are all
All you need at the camera location is a standard 120V/AC power outlet, social media account and wired
ethernet cable connection. Use any computer or mobile phone browser to congure settings over the local
network or use the 200E encoders built in front pane.
Backed by a US based support team of knowledgeable experts, the Impulse Streaming Kit is the easiest way
to simultaneously record and stream live video over services like Youtube, Facebook Live, Twitch, Ustream,
and more. Once the live streaming session is over, remove the included 64GB SD memory card for traditional
video editing of a .MP4, .MOV, or .TS style copy.
STREAMING KIT INCLUDES
- Impulse 200E Live Streaming Encoder
- Sencore C10 1080p Camcorder
- Camera bag with strap handle
- Wireless remote control
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI video cable
- Mini-USB to USB data cable
- Battery and charger
- Super Wide-Angle Lens (with bag & cloth)
- 10x Optical Zoom (built-in)
- 120x Digital Zoom (built-in)
- Bluetooth Microphone
- Wireless lavalier microphone
- Bluetooth transceiver with 3.5mm output
- 64GB SD Memory Card
- Compatible with 200E and C10 Camcorder
- 200E records up to 8+ hours of 1080p video
- Tripod 58” tall with -uid pan/tilt motion
- Tripod bag with shoulder strap and zipper
This is a cost effective solution, contact us for pricing firstname.lastname@example.org.