Transport low-latency, high-quality video over fiber links with the future-proofed Ericsson AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder.
Built upon in-house technology by Ericsson, the AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder offers class leading capabilities for high quality video contribution. The CE-x Series modules are optimized for video, audio and data requirements while the CE-xa Series provides additional analog capabilities for legacy conectivity.
The CE-a Series offers high density with up to six hot swappable modules enabling easy function upgrades. The new JPEG 2000 option that comes with the CE-aJ2K Series provides the widest choice of compression technologies on the market.
Part of our pioneering range of video processing platforms, the AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder offers maximum flexibility and productivity allowing encoder functionality to be upgraded incrementally and on-site. A video contribution platform that enables broadcasters and network operators to transport low latency, high-quality video over fiber links. Its versatile and easy to use front panel simplifies operations in a cost efficient manner. The hardware encoding is scalable, expandable and re-purposable.
The AVP 2000 Contribution Encoder supports a comprehensive range of video processing and input/output modules, including MPEG-2 encoding, MPEG-4 AVC encoding and JPEG-2000, offering broadcasters and network operators the most advanced video and audio compression technology available today.
• Choice of contributions. Supports the CE-a and CE-x Series MPEG-4 AVC HD 4:2:2 10-bit, while maintaining compatibility with a large installed base of MPEG-2 infrastructure.
• Security. Dual power supply option protects valuable services, avoiding costly outages with no density and ample configuration storage.
• Ease of use. Quick access menus specifically designed for mobile operations with customizable shortcuts and ample configuration storage.
• Downtime eliminated: Space saving 1RU form factor includes six hot swappable option slots ensuring 24x7x365 operation.
• Robust performance. Dual power supply option gives peace of mind in mission-critical applications with no loss of density.
• Reduce costs: The ability to deploy MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and JPEG-2000 from a single product ensures purchase savings.
• High quality content delivery: Multi-channel capabilities and variety of I/O options ensure first class content delivery.